Our campus ambassador program is the perfect way for college students to join a generational movement to help college students take control of their personal finances. By joining the Fizz campus ambassador program, you’ll gain valuable experience with a growing startup while earning some extra cash. If you’re a big personality on campus and our mission to become the financial ally of young adults resonates with you, you might be a perfect fit for the program.
What you’ll do
As a Fizz campus ambassador, you’ll be responsible for spreading the word about Fizz and its features. We ask that you dedicate about 3-4 hours to Fizz every week. At the same time, we don’t want to micromanage you. If you’re a part of the program, it’s because we trust you instincts and abilities, and we want to leave it up to you to figure out the best ways of promoting Fizz on campus. Parties and events? Giveaways? Game nights? Get the creative juices flowing, because it’s up to you.
Of course, we have a few things in mind that we’d also like you to do.
- Sign up users! Our goal is to grow Fizz into a global brand, and that all starts with you helping your peers sign up for Fizz and start building credit.
- Part of what makes Fizz great is that we offer cash back at places students love around campus. Which stores and restaurants do you and your friends love to go to? Help us bring them into the Fizz cash back network.
- Social media is one of the best ways to spread the word about Fizz. Help us identify popular student accounts on campus that we can work with to spread the Fizz name.
What you’ll get
For starters, every Fizz ambassador is paid $75 per week. We’ll also send you lots of Fizz merch - from shirts and hats to stickers and flyers. You’ll have a direct line to our growth team who can help guide your decision making processes and answer any questions you might have. Always feel free to reach out. It’s what we’re here for. You can also find more information here.
We’re really excited about our ambassador program and we’re excited to continue interviewing great candidates. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out via email or in your application. Together we can improve credit score, personal finance education, and become the financial ally of young adults.
- Full time university student
- Eligible to work in the US with a valid SSN
- Ability to store event materials
- Not currently engaged in another ambassador program